If you’re in need of urgent care dental, call 306-210-8502 – 24 hours a day.
We’ll help you through this and help you find peace of mind.
We’ve all been there.
The sudden toothache that wakes you up in the middle of the night, The crunchy snack that chips a tooth or dislodges a filling, The sudden mishap that knocks out a tooth.
Okay, maybe we haven’t all experienced accidentally losing a tooth, but we all know it can happen easily and without warning.
Any of these can mean pain, discomfort and difficulty with normal activities like eating, drinking, sleeping, even breathing.
But, what else do dental emergencies have in common?
Anxiety – worry – concern.
It’s natural. Many people don’t know what to do when faced with a dental emergency.
What should you do?
- Should you rush to the hospital?
- Should you place a hot cloth on the jaw – a cold cloth?
- Should you take painkillers – or not take painkillers?
- Can a lost tooth be saved?
- Should you put the lost tooth in a baggie in the fridge?
- Can you eat and drink before you see the dentist?
So many questions.
And in an emergency, you should know where to look for the answers.
Knowing what to do makes all the difference.
And now there’s only one thing you need to know.
We’ll help you through this.